Terms of Service / Acceptable Use Policy
Dated Posted: 02/15/2018
- Unacceptable Use
Consistent with our Terms of Service / Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), we require that all users and individuals visiting our Website conduct themselves with respect for others and by providing truthful and accurate information. In particular, we require you to observe the following rules while using our Website:
- Abusive Behavior – do not harass, threaten, or defame any person or entity. Do not contact any person who has requested no further contact. Do not use ethnic or religious slurs against any person or group.
- Intellectual Property – do not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, service marks, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Do not reproduce, publish, or disseminate software, audio recordings, video recordings, photographs, articles, or other works of authorship without the written permission of the copyright holder.
- Hacking, Viruses, & Network Attacks – do not access any computer, aspect of the Website, repository, or communications system without authorization. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security service. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, conduct or facilitate cryptocurrency mining, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the Website.
- Spam – do not send bulk unsolicited e-mails or other communications (“Spam”) or sell or market any product or service advertised by or connected with Spam. Do not facilitate or cooperate in the dissemination of Spam in any way. Do not violate the CAN-Spam Act of 2003.
- Fraud or False Statements– do not issue fraudulent offers to buy or sell products, services, or investments. Do not pose as any other person or entity or use the information of any other person or entity in an unauthorized manner. Do not mislead anyone about the details or nature of a commercial transaction. Do not commit fraud in any other way.
- Violations of Law – do not violate any law.
- Consequences of Violation
Violation of the AUP may lead to suspension or termination of the user’s account or legal action. In addition, the user may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to AUP violations. We reserve the right to take any other remedial action as we deem fit.
- Reporting Unacceptable Use
Anyone with information about a violation of this AUP should report it via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP (Internet Protocol) address if available, as well as details of the violation.
- Revision of AUP
We may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page. The new version will become effective on the date of such notice.